Well, It's only been 5 months since the last update... I'm a little behind! But, better late than never...
Our family is still doing well. Kellen turned 3 on June 14th. I'm feeling old since I turned 25 today... and KaraLynn will be 1 year old on the 25th of July... I can't believe it. My babies are growing up way too fast.
Aaron is still working at Heringer Marine, and putting in a lot of hours to keep up with the workload. Aaron is still watching the kids at night, 3-4 nights a week while I work. So he stays very busy, and very active- but the kids love it! They love having Daddy home watching them. They are both Daddy's kids... He does an excellent job taking care of them, and providing for them. He just doesn't get as much time as he would like to do all of his hobbies... (but, maybe that's a good thing! - saves me alot of money!)
I am still working for IM Flash Technologies. I'm still a technician on the production line making computer memory chips, and working crazy graveyard hours... it is really screwing my body up. But I love the perks and the benefits that the job provides, so I just deal with the lack of sleep! I am also going to school, which work pays for... (one of those job perks that I can't do without right now!) I'm completing my business degree. Hopefully I can get it done soon! Outside of work, school, and of course the kids and the housework... I haven't really done too much out of the ordinary lately. We take our weekly boat trips to the lake, but with Aaron's work schedule combined with mine, there isn't too much time to spend together some weeks.
Kellen is of course busy as any 3 year old could be. He is very smart and clever- and can sure entertain a crowd. I have my hands full with him- but I sure love and appreciate his unique personality. He loves playing outside, and playing on his play set. He also loves to drive his new four-wheeler; and yes- now that it is warm, we can't keep him out of the water. He loves his little kiddie-pool, and his slip n' slide.
KaraLynn is still such a good baby! Aaron and I really lucked out with her. She is very mild tempered. (or at least compared to Kellen! :-)... She has been walking now for about 3 weeks. and she finally got 2 teeth! We are still waiting for any top teeth, but she has her 2 bottom front teeth now. I was wondering if they would ever come in! Her new found hobby is to climb on everything. She learned that she can do that, and she thinks that she is pretty hot stuff! We will find her on the back of the couches playing in the window sill, or up on top of the beds. She just needs to master the art of climbing back down. She has a few bruises to prove it.
Overall, we are doing good. Really no upcoming events... just trying to enjoy what we have left of summer, and make the best of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey!
It is good to see that you are enjoying your busy life! You are right....your kids seem to grow so fast!
Thanks for the update. It's good to hear from you. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I love the gardening pics!! Have a great day.
Post a Comment