I was still pretty sleepy when I got to see Mom and Dad again. I was curled up in a little ball under my blanket, in the middle of the bed when they rolled me in the the recovery room. When I opened my eyes, I saw my daddy and wanted him! Dad held me until I felt better and was almost time to go home. I did not like my IV. I wanted it out really bad. I thought I'd try to rip it off myself- but dad cought me just in time. After a few minutes I didn't mind it as much and left it alone and waited for the nurse to take it out the right way. The doctors gave me some medicine to make me feel better, but it was YUCKY! I didn't want it! I kept spitting it out, and telling mom it was "sick"... it took quite a few trys to convince me to swallow some of it. I did drink lots of juice, so they said I could go home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment